Just the way she would have wanted to go…

Shockingly, when singer Amy Winehouse died July 23rd it turned out NOT to be from a drug overdose. However, a London coroner has still ruled her passing to be “death by misadventure.”

Winehouse had over five times the legal limit (over 0.4) of alcohol in her system at the time of her death. Winehouse was such a prolific boozer that at the age of 23 somebody once snapped a picture of her WEARING AN ADULT DIAPER during a night out on the town. The singer wanted wanted option of sitting in one spot and pissing herself rather take time off from her drinking to use a bathroom!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: